Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Product Review: Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion.

Today I'm going to be reviewing my staple eyeliner, which is Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion. I bought this at Sephora for $15.00 quite a while back. It came in a cardboard packing the same color as the eyeliner. It comes in two pieces that you unscrew. The long end houses the brush and the short end has the actual liquid eyeliner.
The brush is thin and is kind of difficult to work with. Sometimes, it'll flay out on me and mess up my line, but I'm practicing. It's a pure black color.
Here's what the bottom part looks like. I do wish it was clear so I could see how much I have left, but it's a good way of keeping eyeliner, albeit unhygienic since that brush is in there all the time.
 This is what it looks like on my hand. I applied it thicker so you guys could see the color better. Once it dries, it will not rub off, but once you get some water on it, it'll start flaking off, so no-go on the 24/7 part. It does come off with oil-free eye makeup remover. I am very happy with this product and I would totally recommend it to those who have more experience with liquid eyeliner.
 
Thanks for reading!
Have a beautiful day and don't forget to smile!
xoxo,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment