Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Maybelline Color Whisper Series: #1 of 6

This post is the first in the series of the Color Whispers.
The color I will be reviewing is Who Wore It Red-er. This is the most recent of my collection. Maybelline does test on animals, so be aware of that. I love this color because it's red and I've been enjoying red lips a lot. I bought this for $7.49.
The cap is red, telling you what color it is. The tube itself is silver and is slanted.
This is what it looks like swatched. I know. I didn't do a good job. There is a little bit of color payoff. There's no glitter or shimmer in it.
This is how it looks on my lips. It's so moisturizing and nice on my lips. It's not slippery at all and it kind of dries matte. It lasts 20 minutes on my lips. I just love this color on me.

Ingredients:
Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Propylene Carbonate, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, BHT, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Linalool, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Benzyl Benzoate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Parfum / Fragrance. [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Mica, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine] 

Thanks for reading!
Have a beautiful day and don't forget to smile!
xoxo,
Dana.

No comments:

Post a Comment