Thursday, June 20, 2013

Maybelline Mascara Series #1 of 7: The Falsies Flared

Today will be the first review in a series of 7 for my Maybelline Mascara collection. I will be reviewing The Falsies Flared for you guys.
Maybelline does test on animals, sadly.



The tube is purple with The Falsies Volum' Express written in silver with Flared on the side. There's a small silver ring in between the tube and the cap. The cap is purple, as well and has silver wings on either side, the tips barely touching. I bought this tube about 3 years ago and I don't remember how much it cost.
The wand itself is slightly curved and has long bristles. It has dried up since I've had it for so long, so I will toss it out after this post.
Before:
After:
So this is the result. I don't feel like it makes a difference in my lashes. It just colors them. It does feel heavy and it doesn't dry quickly. My lashes stick together for a couple of minutes when I blink. Right now, it's still not dry. I only put one coat on my top and bottom lashes.

So what do I think of this? I'll tell you. It. Is. Shit. Excuse my French. It doesn't do anything for my lashes and it doesn't dry very fast. It's not worth buying again.

Ingredients:
G683872: AQUA/WATER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA/RICE BRAN WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL/ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, PANTOTHENOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE SIMETHICONE, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PROPYLPARABEN, RAYON. [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE] F.I.L. D46284/2. 
 
Thanks for reading!
Have a beautiful day and don't forget to smile!
xoxo,
Dana.

No comments:

Post a Comment