Thursday, November 15, 2012

November 2012 Ipsy Bag






This is my first Ipsy bag and I had read other blogs about this one, so I didn't get my hopes up too high.






 The bag is a deep brown color and feels very nice. It also has a gold zipper that reveals all the goodies inside.





The first thing I got was the Chella Eyebrow Defining Gel, which I will never use, so I was disappointed. I really wanted the Benefit They're Real! Mascara. Anyone want to trade? This has .12 FL OZ in it. I may find some use for it.









The second thing I got was The Balm Meet Matt(e) eyeshadow in Matt Batali. I love this color. I can't wait to use it. This is part of a palette and I believe we all got the same shade. I love matte eyeshadows. This is .9 g of product.





The third thing I got was this nailtini by tini cosmetics in the color Millionaire. I love this polish even though I can't wear it because I get shellac every two weeks, but my mom might use it. This has .5 fl oz in it.





The fourth thing I got is BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lipgloss in Daredevil. I love the color of this and I will use it a lot. I'm not a huge fan of dark colors, but this seems more fun, so I could be buying the full-sized tube of this. This has 0.07 fl oz of product in it.





The last thing I got is this Starlet cosmetics eyeliner in Chocolate. This is a beautiful color. I may have a makeup tutorial using all the products up soon. This is more subdued than I've seen them, but I suppose they wanted to make things look a bit more like Fall. This is 0.05 oz of product.

Thanks for reading!
xoxo, Dana.
Have a beautiful day and don't forget to smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment