Monday, November 12, 2012

My Current Skincare Routine






Today I am going to show you all my current skincare routine that I've been doing for months. This is just what works for me. There are a couple of products that I don't care for but I'm going to  be using them all up before I try something new because I don't like to be wasteful.

Morning Skincare Routine:

I use four products in the morning: Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleanser, CVS Brand Sensitive Skin Deep Cleansing Toner, which has alcohol in it, which I don't like, so I'm not going to be repurchasing that. Mark. Get Defensive Eye Cream, and Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer. I have always used Neutrogena cleanser ever since I was a teenager, so that's been my go-to cleanser for years. It just works for me. The Clean & Clear Moisturizer makes my skin red and it is oil-free. Not going to be repurchasing that, but I do have a different brand of moisturizer in my bathroom, so I will be using that when I run out of my current one. The Mark. Eye Cream is a new find and I've noticed my dark circles have gone away, so I will repurchase that. Thanks, Mary!


















Nighttime Skincare Routine:





I will do one of two things with my Nighttime Skincare Routine, depending if I have to shower or not that night. If I do have to shower, I will use Aveeno Positively Ageless Resurfacing Scrub With Vitamin C and the Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer. I keep  the scrub in the shower since I shower every other night.




If I don't have to shower, I will use Neutrogena, CVS, and Clean & Clear. I used to use the scrub every night, but then I started breaking out, so now I use it every other night.

Thanks for reading!
xoxo, Dana.
Have a beautiful day and don't forget to smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment