Saturday, August 04, 2012

Brush Review: Sonia Kashuk Medium Eyeshadow Brush

Hey guys. Here's another brush review. This one is a medium eyeshadow brush from Sonia Kashuk. I purchased this from Target for $5.99, so it's a great deal.

I couldn't take a picture of the whole brush again, so here's the handle. It's white with a little metal cap on the end. The handle is thick, so it's a bit hard to hold, but I can manage.

Here is the brush part. The silver metal ferrule is firmly attached to the handle. The brush itself is dense and the bristles are close together, which makes it easy to pat on eyeshadow. I have two of these. I couldn't help it. I have not any problems with shedding from this brush. It is a great investment if you have a Target in your town.

Thanks for reading!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment