Sunday, April 06, 2014

Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara Review

Today, I am going to review Rimmel London's Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara. Rimmel doesn't test on animals, but their sister company, Coty, does, so it's kind of iffy for me. The packaging is a bright neon green tube and a black cap.
The wand is tapered and goes from big at the bottom and small at the top. I can see the fibers on the bristles. I didn't realize that it was a fiber mascara and they irritate my eyes like crazy!
Before:
After:
Comparison:
As you can see, my lashes are long enough without the mascara, but with the mascara, they get longer. My eyes are already irritated by the fibers, so this is going to be thrown away.

Ingredients:
N/A
 
Thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment