Sunday, April 06, 2014

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Hi, guys! Today I am doing a review on the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Enhancing Shampoo & Conditioner. These are for dark blondes like me. My roots are growing out right now. I bought these at Savemart Supermarket for $6.99 each. Both the shampoo and conditioner have 8.45 fl ounces. I have always been a blonde since I was born, but when I started middle school, my hair turned dirty blonde like my dads hair and then I started getting blonde highlights every couple of months. I like being blonde because it's the way that I am. Well, enough chit-chat. Onto the review!
The shampoo and conditioner are both yellow with a light Sheer Blonde repeating itself in the back. The cap is white and is a fliptop. I like these type of squeezy tubes because it's easy to get all the product out.

The shampoo itself is a clearish yellow color that does run a little. It doesn't lather that well, but it does the job. I feel like I need more than in the top picture because my hair is pretty thick.

Ingredients:
WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, COCAMIDE MEA, FRAGRANCE, SILICONE QUATERNIUM-18, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, TRIDECETH-6, DISODIUM EDTA, TRIDECETH-12, MALIC ACID, GLYCINE, PPG-9, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, STEAROXYPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, GLYCERIN, C14-28 ISOALKYL ACID, CARAMEL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) MEAL EXTRACT, YELLOW 5, C14-28 ALKYL ACID, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, RED 33, HONEY EXTRACT
 


 The conditioner is a mixture of thick and thin, but is very effective at softening the hair. I use this every other time I shower.

Ingredients:
WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, CETYL ESTERS, STEARYL ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, LACTIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CARAMEL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, STEAROXYPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, C14-28 ISOALKYL ACID, GLYCINE, DISTEARYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE, MALIC ACID, C14-28 ALKYL ACID, GLYCERIN, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) MEAL EXTRACT, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, HONEY EXTRACT
 
I will totally repurchase this because even though it is a salon product, it's not too expensive and it still has quality ingredients in it.
Thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment