Sunday, April 27, 2014

Product Review: Clinque Lash Power Mascara

Hey, guys! Today I will be doing a review on Clinque's Lash Power Mascara. I purchased this for $15 at Sephora. Clinque can also be purchased at Macy's and other department stores. I have used other Clinque products before with varying results. Clinque is proven to be good for sensitive skin and eyes, but that doesn't mean that there aren't any hits and misses. The packaging for this product is very simple. It comes in a floral design patterned cardboard box, just like every other product in their makeup line. The tube is a dark blue color with silver writing on it, and the cap is silver with an embossed "C" on the top. There is .21 OZ of product in each tube.
The wand is small with lots of bristles on it. Each bristle is made up of a bunch of small bristles clumped together. The bristles are natural fibers and are soft to the touch.
Before:
After:
Comparison:
As you can see, it separates some of the lashes, but does make some lashes clump together. It doesn't stand up to crying, which I have done a lot of whenever I wear this mascara. It just adds color to my lashes, nothing else. The color I have is Black Onyx. It also makes my eyes water even though it is Ophthalmologist Tested.
 
Ingredients:
N/A
 
Thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment