Monday, April 07, 2014

Life Update

Hi, guys! I broke up with my boyfriend last night. He never put any effort into our relationship. He kept telling me to have patience and I'm not a very patient person to start with, but he didn't understand that. He also said that he knows everything in the world. So fucking arrogant. We only saw one another at work and we only went to Wendy's once. That's not a relationship. That's more of a friendship. But now we can't even be friends because I poured all my emotions out on him and he doesn't understand that. I will never date another co-worker ever again. It only ends in hurt feelings. He was at his parents house and he told me that his family needs him more than I need him. That's not smart at all. Just felt like typing that.

Thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment