Friday, January 10, 2014

Product Review: Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF 15


I am going to review another Simple product. This time it is their Protecting Light Moisturizer with SPF 15. I use this in the mornings. This costs $9.99 at Target. The packaging is very nice. It's got a green flip-top lid. The bottle itself is white with Simple in green with a green stripe like a smile underneath it. Different shades of green stripe the bottom of the bottle. The bottle contains 4.2 Fl Oz of product. Ingredients are unavailable.
 The product itself is white in color, but becomes clear. It's very light and refreshing on my skin and makes it soft. I use this product in the morning after I wash my face. It's not that good for winter, but it's better for the summer. I will always repurchase this.

Thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment