Thursday, January 09, 2014

Product Review: Em Cosmetics Lash Gallery Lengthening Mascara

Today I will be reviewing Em Cosmetics Lash Gallery Lengthening Mascara. Em Cosmetics is a company that Michelle Phan created. For those of you who don't know, Michelle is a beauty guru on Youtube. She is very popular and I love her. I learned everything I know from her. I received this product in my Ipsy bag, which is also another Michelle Phan creation. Ipsy is a subscription service where you get a makeup bag every month catered to your likes. But this isn't about Ipsy. This is about Em Cosmetics, so let's get to the review.
 

The packaging is very simple and clean, with a white tube with Em Cosmetics written on the front in a black box. The name of the mascara is written on the silver cap. It's different, which is nice. The price of this is $20.00, which is a lot to pay for one mascara. The wand itself is curved and has long bristles. There is fiber in the mascara, which sticks to the wand.

What Michelle Says:
  • uniquely designed scoop brush lifts and curls lashes as it lengthens
  • smudge-proof, smear-proof wear with easy warm water removal
  • instant lengthening without clumping
Before
 After
It does lengthen, but the fibers get into my eye, which makes them red and irritated. No more fiber mascaras for me. I won't be purchasing any mascaras from Em Cosmetics. It's not worth the $20.00 for one mascara. And the strange thing is that there are no ingredients listed.

Thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment