Friday, January 10, 2014

Product Review: Simple Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes

Today I will be reviewing Simple Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes. These cost $4.99 at Target and I buy 2 at a time because they may have a good deal on them. There are 25 sheets in each pack. Simple used to be a strictly UK brand that has made its way to the US. I have tried their facial cleansers, but they broke me out, so I've been using their wipes, which don't break me out.

Each sheet is 7 x 7.5 inches and is super saturated with product, but not dripping with it. I flip my pack upside down so that the product will soak the topmost sheet. The bottom picture is after I removed a full face of foundation and concealer. I do this step before I wash my face and it does make a difference. I am always going to repurchase this.

Thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment