Friday, January 10, 2014

Product Review: Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser

I am also going to be reviewing Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser today. Neutrogena is a very popular skincare brand and I've been using their products since I was in grade school. This product I picked up because I was going to Las Vegas and I didn't want to pack my liquid cleanser in case it went all over my stuff. I fell in love with this. It costs $7.49 at CVS Pharmacy, but it's $2.00 less at Target. I picked up this bottle at CVS and it's lasted me the whole summer plus most of 2013. There's 7 ounces in this bottle. The tube is white at the top and then turns yellow the rest of the way, then there's a white stripe at the bottom before the white flip-top lid. It has Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser written in black, oil free written in white within a blue rectangle, and Neutrogena written at the bottom within a black rectangle with a blue stripe at the bottom. Pretty redundant, isn't it? This product was made in the US.

The top picture shows what the cleanser looks like when I first squeeze it out. It looks lumpy, but it's really not. It smooths out once I rub it around my hands and put water on it. It tingles and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean.

Ingredients:
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Methyl Gluceth-20, Salicylic Acid, Steareth-21, Gelatin, Steareth-2 DEA-Cotyl Phosphate, Menthol, Polysorbate 60, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance. 

Thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Dana 

No comments:

Post a Comment