Sunday, September 23, 2012

Review: Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream






Here we go! Like I promised, here's the review for Maybelline Dream Cream BB Cream. I've been using this for a week and now I would like to share my thoughts about this product.

First, let's talk about the packaging. The product is in a plastic squeeze tube with an ombre of color to white. The part with the color has Maybelline Dream Fresh written in white and then BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector is written in pink on the white part. It's really cute and functional.  The cap screws off on the bottom. The amount of product in here is 1 FL. OZ.





Once the cap is removed, there's a small hole that allows the product to come out. It is kind of messy, as you can see.





The product looks dark when it first comes out. It's just a tinted moisturizer. Nothing special. I do use a primer underneath this even though you don't have to. It's just something that I use.


Once the product is rubbed on my hands, it does get lighter. Then I just rub the product on my face. It's so easy.

Lets see how this works.

Before:




After:





The redness is lessened and my dark circles are somewhat covered. It gives a beautiful color to my skin and I just love it. $8.00 is pretty pricey for this, so I don't think I'll repurchase this. I'll just use it up and then use my BareMinerals again.

Ingredients:
"ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: TITANIUM DIOXIDE 1.15%. COSMETIC INGREDIENTS:WATERETHYLHEXYL PALMITATEGLYCERINOCTYLDODECANOLSILICAPENTYLENE GLYCOLOCTYLDODECYL XYLOSIDEPHENOXYETHANOLSODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMERHYDROGENATED LECITHINISOHEXADECANEHYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMERPEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATESODIUM DEHYDROACETATEPENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATECAPRYLYL GLYCOLDISODIUM EDTACITRIC ACIDPOLYSORBATE 80POTASSIUM SORBATEPROPYLENE GLYCOLMETHYLISOTHIAZOLINONECHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACTALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDEIRON OXIDES"

Thanks for reading! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment