Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mani/Pedi results!

Hi, everyone. I went to get a mani/pedi this morning and I am so happy about the results. I went to a small salon that I would've never gone to to get my nails done, but my mom had gotten a mani there once and it lasted for two weeks, so they do a great job. I don't normally like people touching my feet or hands, but this was really relaxing. It did tickle a little when she massaged my feet, but nothing really bothered me. I don't normally wear nail polish because it's a lot of work to me, but this makes me want to wear nail polish all the time, so I may start wearing it more often. I have also heard that it helps nails get stronger and my nails are kind of brittle.
 Here's my toenails. Sorry about the crappy picture. The color I used was OPI DS Opulence. It's a pretty light purple that's shimmery, but not glittery. It does look flesh toned at first, but then you can see the color. I'm a fan of it.
 Here are my fingernails. The colors used are both from China Glaze. The color BFF is a purple color but it's iridescent, so it has blue and orange in it. I think it looks really good as a french manicure. It's a little twist on something old.

Thanks for reading. I just wanted to share this with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment