Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Lip Swatches of Products from Recent Sephora Haul

Hi, guys! Don't worry about the picture above. I forgot to take a picture of everything together, so just pretend you don't see the mascara. I'm doing swatches of the lip products I bought and my reactions. Let's get going!

Urban Decay Revolution Lip Gloss:













The first lip products I tried are the Urban Decay Revolution Lip Glosses. The colors are Failbait, Kinky, and Liar. I love these. Failbait is a pink color that is my lips but better, Kinky is a light brown nude color that is very pretty, and Liar is a darker brown nude color that has a little shimmer in it. I love the way these glide on and the pigment of them. They look so pretty.

Too Faced Melted Lipstick:







I bought this set just to try out the Melted Lipsticks from Too Faced and the colors that are in this are Peony and Metallic Dream House. I don't like the applicators for these because they remind me of old lip glosses I used to buy when I was younger, so I may invest in a lip brush and see how that goes. Peony feels too light for my lips because it is lighter than my natural lip color and Metallic Dream House is so pretty and purple and so great for going out to a club.

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick:







This is the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick. Again, I think I have to invest in a lip brush for these. The colors are Noble and Melancholia. Noble just looks like I slathered concealer on my lips. Not a very good look, but I'll make it work. Melancholia is a dusty rose color that looks pretty good with my skin tone. Maybe liquid lipsticks aren't for me, but I'll make it work.

Fresh Sugar Nude Lipbalm:


The final product I have is the Fresh Sugar Nude Lipbalm. This is so nice for a simple look. Fresh is more expensive than the Baby Lips, but it's a lot better. My mom and I absolutely love these.

Thanks for stopping by!
Please follow if you haven't already!
xoxo,
Dana









No comments:

Post a Comment