Monday, August 24, 2015

Sephora Haul: 8/24/2015

I got my package from Sephora today! It's mostly lip products because I wanted to try a few new products. Please scroll down to see what I got.

Fresh Sugar Nude:




The first thing I got is Fresh Sugar lip balm in Nude. This is a wonderful product to splurge on. My mom and I swear by these.

Urban Decay Revolution High-Color Lip Gloss:











The second thing I got are three of the Urban Decay lip glosses. The colors are Liar, Kinky, and Failbait. Two of these are nude-browns and one is a pink shade. I don't know why, but I love pinks and nudes.

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick:








I got two of the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks in the colors Noble and Melancholia. Again, nude and pink. I'm so excited to try these. They are so cute and I love the formula already.

Too Faced Melt Your Heart Out Set:










The fourth thing I got is this Too Faced Melt Your Heart Out Set in Melted Peony and Melted Metallic Dream House. I have always wanted to try the Melted Liquid Lipsticks and I saw these and squeed inside. Not only do you get a full-sized Melted lipstick, but also a deluxe sample of the Melted Metal lipstick. These colors are so me. Can't wait to wear them.
 
Benefit They're Real! Mascara:

The final thing I got is the Benefit They're Real! Mascara. I'm not opening this because this is a backup mascara when I run out of my other ones.

That's it for my Sephora haul!
Thanks for stopping by!
Please follow if you haven't already!
xoxo,
Dana
 

No comments:

Post a Comment