Sunday, January 11, 2015

Lush Haul

Hi, guys! Sorry about the lack of posts. I got in trouble a couple of weeks ago and had my laptop taken away from me, but I ordered some stuff from Lush on New Years Eve and got it a couple of days ago. I spent $75.90, including shipping, on these two shampoos. I had to re-purchase a couple of shampoos that I adore. I also got a free sample, so keep scrolling down to see what I got!

Daddy-O Shampoo:


The Daddy-O shampoo is a purple shampoo for blonde hair, which I have. I have used this shampoo for a year or so. I do notice a difference when I use it. Now I have strawberry blonde hair, so I don't know if it's good for that. What I do is I have a small bottle in my shower so I refill it every once in a while with this one.

Rehab Shampoo:


I also got the Rehab shampoo, which I use when my scalp itches. I do the same thing with this as I do for my Daddy-O shampoo. It helps keep my shower from being cluttered.

Free Sample:

I got a slice of Fairy Ring soap, which looks beautiful. I'll just use this for my hands since I have my Honey I Washed Kids soap I use in the shower.

Thanks for reading!
Please follow if you haven't already!
xoxo,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment