Monday, June 23, 2014

Product Review: Revlon Lash Potion Mascara

Today I am reviewing Revlons Lash Potion Mascara. This costs $4.99 at Target, so it is pretty cheap. There is no information about the ingredients or about their animal testing policy.
The wand is huge. (That's what she said) I normally don't like big wands because I tend to hit my eyelid with the bristles. The bristles are soft and fiber-like instead of hard and spiky.

Before:

After:

Comparison:

My Thoughts on this Product:
I do love this mascara. It does its job well. It makes my lashes look darker and thicker and longer. This is the perfect mascara for summer. I use this when I don't wear any other makeup. This is perfect for girls and teenagers who are just starting to wear makeup.

Thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment