Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ipsy Bag!






I finally got my Ipsy bag! I'm so happy.






The bag is blue with a blue lining with white stars and dots. It seems like a great travel makeup bag.




The first thing I got was this Soho New York Concealer Brush. I might just use this for eyeshadow because I like the way my fingers blend concealer in.




The second thing I got was this Big Sexy Hairspray. I might just use this to tame down flyaways when my hair's up in a ponytail.




The third thing I got was this Nailtini nail polish in Frappe. I might use this on my toes when it's summer.




The fourth thing I got was this Josie Maran Argan Oil. I might use this tomorrow on my face and hair. I've been wanting to try this, but it costs so much.




The last thing I got was this Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter. It feels so hydrating and nice for the winter.

All in all, this Ipsy bag is pretty darn nice. Nothing remotely makeup about it. It does get boring getting lipglosses and mascaras in every bag, so this one gets two thumbs-up from me!

Thanks for reading!
xoxo,
Dana.
Have a beautiful day and don't forget to smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment