Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Benefit boi-ing Concealer Review

Benefit calls their boi-ing concealer an award-winning concealer camouflages dark circles, minor imperfections and discoloration without creasing or fading. Even better…the industrial-strength formula is now available in FIVE shades, with a full range from light to deep. Now all gals can be imperfection-free.

I purchased mine at Sephora for $20.00 and it is in 01, which is the lightest shade, which I feel is too light for me, but I still use it because it has a lot of coverage.

 Swatched:
Blended:
I do see how well this blends in, but I don't want to use a whole bunch of it if it'll look cakey.

Ingredients:
Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (Zea Mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Thanks for stopping by and reading!
Please follow if you haven't already!
xoxo,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment