Thursday, December 25, 2014

What I Got For Christmas

Hi, guys! Merry Christmas from me to you! I hope you're having a great one or have had a great one. Here's what I got for Christmas! Disclaimer: I am not trying to be holier-than-thou or anything. This is just what my parents and my brother and his wife bought me. I didn't even get a lot this year. Let's get started!

Socks & Underwear:
I got quite a few pairs of underwear and socks. I always need them.

Nightmare Before Christmas Stuff:
I got Salt & Pepper Shakers and a Yahtzee game and a pen that projects an image from the movie. So awesome.

Makeup:
I got the Hello Kitty Compact Mirror and the 3 Scoops O' Sexy. That's all I asked for.

Electronics:
I got the 2 Pokemon games and the 2nd season of Game of Thrones.

Hair Stuff:
I got the small size of Rehab shampoo from Lush.

Clothes:
Pajamas, hoodie, and a t-shirt.

Thanks for reading!
Please follow me if you haven't already.
xoxo,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment