Sunday, August 31, 2014

Product Empties #4

Hi, guys! These are my product empties that are from months ago.

Samples:
I have bought the small bottle of Rehab Shampoo, which I love.

Oral Hygiene:
I always use these products because they work the best for my teeth. I can't always find the Bubblegum flavored mouthwash, so I buy alcohol free because I used to get ulcers on the inside of my cheeks and when I used mouthwash with alcohol, it would burn the heck out of them. And I've been using the Oral-B floss since I was 15 and had braces.

Shower:
This Dove body wash came with a huge thing of Dove soap and I decided to try it, but I think I'm allergic to anything citrus on my body, so I haven't even finished it. I had a rash on my back and I cut this out of my routine and now it's better.

Vitamins:
I have already bought more of these vitamins. I look for sales because vitamins can cost a lot of money, so it's good to see what's on sale.

Perfume:
I have the full size of this scent. It's been my favorite for ages.

Thanks for checking me out!
Don't forget to follow me!
xoxo,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment