Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Haul!


Merry Christmas, everyone! Just a disclaimer: I am not bragging. This is just what I wanted.

Clothes:






I got a couple of things from American Eagle, a shirt from the Vans store, two shirts from Hot Topic, and a pajama set from Macys. I had asked for the Misfits shirt, but I'm happy with this.

Electronics:
I got Despicable Me 2, Kingdom Hearts, and Legend of Zelda. I asked for all three.

Beauty:
I got a curling wand, a nail polish, and four lip products. Happy, happy, happy.

Gift Cards:

I got a Macys and a Target giftcard. I also got three iTunes gift cards: one from my parents, one from my brother and his girlfriend, and one from my neighbors. I'm grateful for them.

Other:
I got a SF Giants Calender and lots of chocolate. That's what Christmas is all about, right?

Thanks for reading, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my readers!
xoxo,
Dana.

No comments:

Post a Comment