Sunday, October 06, 2013

Maybelline Mascara Collection Review: #5 of 7: Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length

Hi, guys! Today I am going to be doing a review of Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara by Maybelline. This product cost $8.49 at CVS Pharmacy. It's not cheap for a drugstore mascara. Maybelline does test on animals, so be aware of this. Let's get started!
The tube itself is black with a red line that marks the end of the heel. The packaging is shaped like a stiletto heel, with it being bigger at top and ending in a tapered heel. The one qualm I have with this is that the top is hard for me to hold onto. I like a rounded top rather than a square top.
The brush is made up of fibers all placed together, which are bigger at one end and get smaller at the bottom. They have frayed, which does make it more difficult because sometimes it will poke me in the eye, which hurts.
Before:
After:
There's not much of a difference, besides darker lashes. It just doesn't work for me. I'm not telling you to run out and get this product, but I am saying that it doesn't work for everyone. I would recommend you try many different mascaras. That way you can see which one works the best for your lashes. I've found that higher-end mascaras work best for my lashes, but that's just me. Everyone is different.
Ingredients:
Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk. [+/- May Contain: CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 7728977007/Ultramarines77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide]. 
Thanks for reading!
Have a beautiful day and don't forget to smile!
xoxo,
Dana.

No comments:

Post a Comment