Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Maybelline Color Whisper Series: #2 of 6: Coral Ambition

Hey, guys. It's Tuesday which means another review of a Maybelline Color Whisper. This week, I am reviewing Coral Ambition. This is one of my newest purchases and I absolutely love it. I bought this at CVS and it was buy one get one half off, so I bought two of course. Maybelline does test on animals, so be aware of this.
This is what the tube looks like. It's got an orange cap, which lets you know what color it is.
 This being fairly new, it's still got a lot of product. It is compact enough to carry around in your pocket, but it will melt easily in hot weather.
Here it is swatched on my hand. It is orange and very pretty. I've never liked coral colors, but I decided to try this one.
Here it is on my lips. I do like the color on my lips because it's so different than what I'm used to. It's just so good with a smokey eye or a neutral eye. It just goes with everything.

Ingredients:
Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Propylene Carbonate, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, BHT, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Linalool, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Benzyl Benzoate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Parfum / Fragrance. [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Mica, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine]

Thanks for reading!
Have a beautiful day and don't forget to smile!
xoxo,
Dana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment