Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Product Review: OPI's Aphrodite's Pink Nightie

I love OPI because their nail polishes last so long. I use OPI base and top coats with all my nail polishes. I know OPI is expensive for most people, but it's worth it in the end. I used Aphrodite's Pink Nightie. It's my favorite color.
As you can see, the bottle is glass and the cap is black. It takes two coats to get a nice color, but one coat would work, too. The brush is medium length and is small at the top and wide at the bottom, which does disperse color evenly. I would use this all the time. It's a nice color for all skin tones.

As you can see, the color is a light pink, but not so light that you can't see it. It's got some sheen to it, but it's not over the top sparkly. It's a good color to wear with everything. It's good for if you don't like to wear bright colors on your nails, like me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment